tactical and defensive firearms training
***TO TAKE ANY OF OUR COURSES, YOU NEED TO BE 18 YEARS OF AGE.
***(YOU CANNOT BE A CONVICTED FELON, HAVE ANY PAST/CURRENT/OR PENDING VIOLENT OR DOMESTIC CHARGES -LAUTENBERG ACT- AND BE ABLE TO PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK IF NECESSARY).
***NO OUTSIDE SPECTATORS OR VIDEO/PHOTOGRAPHY
CLASSES MUST BE PAID FOR IN PERSON, CASH PAYMENTS ONLY, WITH VALID ID SHOWN
***BRING THREE SHOOT FREE RULES:
This is a great deal to keep the cost down between four people, or free for one, as well as a way to bring new people to Mission Bravo courses.
- All three persons need to be submitted and paid for at the same time, without exception.
- Persons signing up one-at-a-time are void of the discount.
- Saying "I'm with them" or "We're all together" will not be accepted.
- You can't use the same three people for every class.
Click HERE for Shotgun
Click HERE for Pistol
Click HERE for Carbine
—Registration for any Mission Bravo class MUST be completed one week in advance. There are no exceptions, even if you have taken classes previously.
—All participants (18+ years of age) must provide their own equipment.
If you do not own a firearm or the proper equipment, gear and firearms are available for rent from Kaneohe gunshop; you must provide your own ammunition. Contact Daniel Oshima at www.kaneohegs.com.
1. On the day of the event, you must have the required equipment:
- Sturdy gear belt
- Quality holster (not a cheap nylon soft holster) OR rifle sling *course dependent
- Four (or more) magazine pouches
- At least four magazines
- 500 rounds ammunition
3. Eye protection: Sunglasses that will protect your vision and give you some relief from the sun.
4. A hat, ball cap or other, that will provide protection from the elements.
5. Long pants
6. Long sleeve shirt
8. Covered-toe shoes
9. Sports / medical tape and Band-aids. (Because we will be shooting... a LOT!)
10. Water / Gatorade to make sure you are staying hydrated.
11. Food for lunch
13. Any violation of our safety procedures, rules or policies, or equipment requirements will result in you being asked to leave immediately, without a refund.
14. If we ask you more than twice to change, modify, or correct a technique, you may be asked to leave for the safety and benefit of everyone else around you. This includes stances, grip, (and most importantly) poor weapon handling!
15. We require that you shoot factory ammunition, no personal reloads allowed.
16. NEVER arrive to the class late; everyone is required to arrive on time at 8:45am, (15 minutes early), for the safety brief.
17. Our classes are not a rec-fire opportunity for you. So please attend with the attitude of learning something!
18. No anger-no attitudes-no assholes!
Now, let's focus on the front sight and get down to the business of learning and having fun together.