defensive handgun course requirements
- 400 rounds of ammunition (or round count stated for specific course. No reloads, no exceptions)
- Your own HANDGUN (NO hi-point 9mm, no caliber smaller than 9mm) If you don’t own a handgun, you can contact Kaneohe gun shop for options to rent one.
- NO sub compact handguns. E.g. Glock 26, Springfield XD-3
- Sturdy duty belt
- holster and magazine pouches
- Note pad, sharpie
- Eye protection
- Hearing protection
- Covered shoes
- Long pants
- Long sleeve shirt
- Sun screen
- Suitable hat for sun protection
- Let us know prior to class if you have any allergies / illness or medical limitations.
- Let us know if you have any physical limitations
- Band aids or sports tape.
- If you require any medications, Epi pens etc. you must inform medic on site before start of class.
- Dump bag
- Wearing body armor is optional.
- You must know and be able recite universal firearms safety rules and weapons condition codes.
AND YES, WE CHECK.
24. WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE or EXPEL ANYONE WITHOUT ADVANCE NOTICE AT ANY TIME